Tuesday, February 3, 2009

bad dog

One evening Ryan and I went in to Houston and returned home to this face,

obviously he wasn't wagging his tail, whinning in excitement to see us so we began to scour the house to see what happened. Then we found this.....
Yes ladies and gents, that is my external hardrive that held every single picture I have ever taken since I have owned a digital camera. My heart sank when I saw that I may have just lost every documented moment of the last 8 years or so. Lucky for the mutt, after much fidgeting with the darn thing I was able to back up the photos on Ryan's external hardrive and then put them back on my computer. Now my dog just better not chew on my computer.

6 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh. my. gosh. That would have been the most tragic thing. I am SO glad that you were able to save them. I was seriously about to just start crying for you! Hide the computer!

Carrie said...

ugh! that's worse than when griff wrote all over our laptop in permanent marker! i'm so glad you got all of your pictures. how sad would that have been? phew!!

AmyJ said...

Whew!! Good thing you didn't lose all your pictures!! Bad dog!! :)

August said...

You are soooooon freakin lucky! Thank God!

Tastes Kinda Minty said...

I am so glad that you were able to save your pictures! Our dog used to eat the mini blinds! Hide the hard drive!!
Becky

Eric said...

Oh no! I probably would have started crying. I can be pretty dramatic. Thank goodness you didn't loose your pics!