Friday, March 20, 2009

random thoughts

Things that are running through my head lately. Do not judge.

I am still bitter, and probably always will be that I do not get to go on (a much needed) vacation with my sister and mom to see the cutest family on this earth.

I absolutely LOVE Carrie Underwood and wish I could meet her. She is so sweet and down to earth.

I have the perfect 3 locations to take some seriously sweet photos but am having trouble with making time to get to them, and being creative enough to make them fabulous.

I so wish that Spring Break was a national holiday. And they should all occur at the same time. What a great idea.

I hope that I find a teaching job in a good school district.

I am all over the place with what grade and content area I want to teach. I want it all. haha.

I so wish I had 200 bucks and a day of shopping at forever 21. I haven't been shopping since before Christmas!!! Crazy huh?!?!

I miss my family a lot lately. They are so cool and always make me laugh and I sure need some laughs.

I have the cleanest tile floor in all the land. :) Hand scrubbed like Cinderella. It makes me happy for some reason.

I miss my long hair. I wish it would grow faster.

I should really start working out again, I miss running. But I need to set a goal or something so I actually have a reason behind me working out.

Megan, I am jealous you get to go to California for a week! I LOVE Cali, it is so pretty on the west coast! But I know you will post lots of pictures so that make me happy.

I really can't wait to move back to Houston and begin the next chapter in our lives; Teaching and getting Ryan into and through law school.

I need to start saving some extra cash so I can afford my photography hobby. There are many things I need to buy.

Well, this is enough for this fine Friday morning. Now I need to get in the shower and get ready for closing the dang store 5 (five) {FIVE} did I say 5(???) nights in a row. UGH!!!!! Can't wait for my career change.

3 comments:

August said...

Aww D!!

Here are some of my responses to your "random thoughts":

- You are just as cool and sweet as Carrie Underwood - except you are probably more fun to hang around because you are funny!

- You will have a Spring Break soon my dear when you get a teaching job.

- You will have a teaching job soon - just keep your head up high and on the look out - but believe me you will be missing Macy's when you have a bad day with the kids. Teaching isn't as easy as it looks - why do you think they give Spring Break to teachers? We need it! haha!

- Follow your heart on the content - maybe you could teach Photography - I had fun in that class in H.School. Though I would take the first opening job if I were you - just to get your foot in the door. You will do awesome!

- Don't worry about Forever 21 - I was just there - and I couldn't find anything that I liked! I sometimes feel like I am too old for that store! haha!

- Your hair is adorable! I liked it when it was long - and then again I loved it when you cut it! You look beautiful either way! :o)

- We can't wait for you to move back either - you were a fun friend to have around!

I know you are in an impatient stage right now - but as long as you keep following your heart and your passions you will get everything you want! Don't give up - allow the time to pass. All of this takes time! You are a beautiful and talented gal! Love ya!!

Eric said...

We, too, are sad you can't come up in April, maybe we'll have to come down there. I wish! I'm excited for you to get to teach. Good luck choosing the age and what not. I'd give advice, but I don't have any!

Kristi said...

You will find that teaching job and you will be fabulous at it. Then you can have spring break! But all spring breaks should be the same time, that would be awesome. Your pictures are always fabulous so you have no need to worry about that. We should go sometime and take pics together! I live far away I know, but someday we should. You could teach me a thing or 2! I haven't been shopping in forever either, it really stinks!