Monday, March 16, 2009

rodeo

A few weeks ago, Ryan and I were invited to join some friends at the Houston Rodeo Cookoff. We all had so much fun eating, dancing, laughing and enjoying each others' company! For those of you who may not be aware of how big this event is, think Texas State Fair in size and # of people but all the streets are lined with tents that compete to see who has the best food. So for us, we just chow down all night, hopping from tent to tent. YUMMMMYYYY!!!!!! We had a great time and wished we could have done it all over again! Thanks Kell for the invite!




J and Kelley
a taste of some of the food.

6 comments:

AmyJ said...

Fun! I love Texas stuff :)

taryn said...

Oh man, I wish I could go to something like that! Tons of food at my fingertips would be heaven!

August said...

wish we could have seen you - we went on Saturday! It is always a great time! See you on Saturday girly!!

Carrie said...

that's my kind of outing. it's all about the food!

Eric said...

Nothing like a meal that warrants angioplasty. I want some steak right now!

Eric said...

Sounds fun and looks even more delicious!