Friday, May 22, 2009

I'm BACK

Well, kinda. I just wanted to pop in and give a little update.

We have made progress on the packing but still trying to find a place to actually move in to. HOPEFULLY, tomorrow we will have a solid address (cross your fingers) to which we will belong. I just finished a NINE DAY stint with MACYS. Man, they sure were FAR TO KIND to give me such a rockin schedule. Not only did I work 9 in a ROW but I closed 5 out of the 9 nights. I will take it as my parting gift. THANKS MACYS!!! On a less bitter note, I did complete 1 of the 2 photo shoots I have scheduled. I took about 500 photos and about 200 turned out BEAUTIFULLY! Her name is Stefanie and she is GORGEOUS and so easy to photograph. We had a blast and she will be getting married in August. YAY! I have my 2nd photo shoot tomorrow morning in Houston (engagements!!) and I am super excited, I just hope the rain holds off......or makes for some super cute photos. haha. Let's see, Ryan is still doing awesome at his job, like we all knew he would. He is meeting all kinds of new people and making his network larger than life. The dogs are kind of freaked out cause they aren't sure why all the stuff in the house is being shoved into boxes. I think they think that we are leaving for a long time without them. They are so cute. Lastly, sunday evening we are having a going away party with all my macys girls (whom I dearly do love) at our house. It will be interesting, considering all pictures, candles and decor have been packed away. But I know that we will have a blast and enjoy some kareoke time! I love those girls, they truly are the only reason I enjoy working at macys. Well, that is the best update I can give. Please forgive the random stream of thoughts, I will not be editing this paragraph. I have limited my time to the blog to 20 minutes so I can continue being productive. I surely hope all of you are doing well and enjoying life as it comes your way.

this is stef, could she be any prettier?! p.s. she is a SUPER smarty too!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Your photos are super fab, as always. I'm doing some engagement photos in a few weeks and I'm stoked too! I cannot believe your Macy's schedule, that totally sucks. At least it is almost over. Good luck finding a new place. It's always bittersweet to move isn't it? Well it is for me at least. Okay, this was long, sorry!

taryn said...

I talked to your mom when I was in Texas and she told me about your crappy 9 day schedule. At least you can look forward to doing what you love-more photo shoots!

p.s. Thank you for the adorable outfit for our little girlie!

Eric said...

Nice work! If you ever feel like you want to practice photo shoots with kids, let us know!