Tuesday, May 12, 2009

let the chaos begin.....

I already bite my nails enough as it is and I am afraid that after these next two months are over I will have no more nails left. We have quite a schedule building up and it is covered in stress. But it will make the time fly which is good. Here is our little schedule....
Studying for my teacher test
Find a house to live in
Two photoshoots in two weeks
Pack up this house
I leave Macy's at the end of may
We move at the end of may
Find a job for the summer
I have a bachelorette party at the end of may
studying for my teacher test
Baby shower in the begining of June
Weddine in the begining of June
Unpacking at our, hopefully, new home
Studying still for my teacher test
Finally, take my teacher test at the end of June.
Hopefully I PASS and then I can find a teaching JOB!
WHEW!!!
Wish us luck in all our new adventures! Hopefully all goes smoothly, with little to no nail bitting. :)

5 comments:

Carrie said...

maybe you'll be too busy to bite your nails. good luck with the test and your move and finding a new summer job! it sounds like you have a busy but good couple of months ahead of you.

The McCoys said...

I know all too well how that is! Good luck...if you have any questions about the TExES feel free to ask!

Tastes Kinda Minty said...

Good luck with all you have! It does sound like you are going to have some fun in there too! Let us know how all goes!
Becky

AmyJ said...

That makes me tired just reading it!!

Good Luck!!

Eric said...

Good luck! We hope everything goes as planned!