Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Going through the Big D and don't mean dallas

Well folks the Walsh family is coming to an end, Ryan and I are getting a divorce. Not that this is really the way to tell everyone but those closest to ryan and I have been made aware of the situation already. It is tough news to handle, therefore I would rather hide behind the text and not have to hear everyone's opinions and thoughts on our relationship. I won't be going into detail about the whole situation for the sake of our sanity and privacy but I thought this would be the fastest, easiest way to let everyone know what is going on with us without having to continually explain ourselves to everyone as we see/talk to you all. Trust me, I know this stinks and it is sad that we hardly even made it to our 2 year mark but it is by far the best thing that we could do for ourselves. We need to take care of what each of us needs and that is going to be best handled seperately. I don't have much else to document other than there will no longer be any more posts on the rdwalsh blog. Eventually I may start a new one but that is still just a thought. Hope this finds everyone esle doing well and having a happy tuesday!

14 comments:

The McCoys said...

Danielle, I absolutely hate to hear that, I'll be praying for the both of you and that you'll both take the best plan of action that suits you. Remember that everyone is going to have their opinion but the only one that matters is your own, at the end of the day it is you that has to sleep through the night knowing that you're taking care of yourself and doing what is best for you.

P.S. I'll miss your blog! I love your pictures!

Unknown said...

Danielle, I am so sorry to hear this. I went to call you as soon as I read but thought you might not want everyone calling you at once. I agree 100% with Tricia and will be praying for the both of you as well. Keep up the pics and blog and please call me. I want to be there for you in any way that I can.

Jessica said...

Ditto. I know you have a lot of support but we'll be thinking about you. Take care of yourself.

Allison said...

Danielle, I'm so sorry to hear about this. I send all my love your way. xoxo allison

Tastes Kinda Minty said...

Danielle, I too am sorry to hear this news. Please know that we all love you here, and hope the best for you. If you need a break or a get away, please feel free to come for a visit. We love you!

taryn said...

I'm also sorry to hear this news, but I'm sure you are doing what is best and I will keep you in my prayers. I know you have a lot of love and support from family and friends and I also know you are a smart capable person who can hold her own. I hope you are doing well and send my love and support your way :) I hope you do start another blog to showcase your photos because they're so pretty!

AmyJ said...

I'm so sorry to hear the news. I'm with T-you're smart and capable and we're sure you're doing what's best.

We're thinking of you, and hope you know we wish you the best. We hope things get better.

xoxo

PS I hope you start another blog too! I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't check on ya once in a while ;)

Amy said...

Danielle we love you and will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Carrie said...

danielle, i'm so sorry to hear about this but i'm sure you both know what's best for yourselves. i hope you're doing okay. we'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

please start a blog all about danielle. i know we'd all love to still get an update on how you're doing.

love ya!

ryan and danielle said...

thank you all for your love and support! i am sure i will start my own blog, just have to have some interesting things happen first. :)

Eric said...

Hey D! I'm hate that we're so far away. We love and miss you!

Jana said...

So sorry to hear about this. We will be praying for you and excited for you to get back on the blog-wagon when you're ready. Keep smiling!

Love,
Clint, Jana & Dallas

Katy & James said...

keeping you in my prayers. I have always been amazed at your ability to have an optimistic view in adversity. WIshing you the best in your new adventures and that wonderful "interesting" things happen soon.

-Katy Lyn

Kristi said...

I can totally understand what you're going through and I hate it for you. Please call me or text or email if you ever want to talk. I know people say that to me all the time and I don't ever do it but I just feel like saying it to you! :) Love ya girl.