Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Panama City Beach

It's ok to be jealous, I would be.

Landed in Nashville yesterday and spent the ENTIRE night up with my bestest catching up on every little detail of our lives, even repeating a couple stories a few times....sorry christa! haaha. But we are now headed down to Panama City Beach to spend the rest of the week catchin up some more, laying in the sun, read some good books and enjoy the company of each other and her family. I am so glad that I have been able to come run away for a bit!! Thanks mom and dad! This trip is just the refresher I needed! I will post pics later of course, possibly on my new blog??!!! Have a fun, safe labor day weekend!

4 comments:

AmyJ said...

I'm totally jealous!!

You have fun, D!! Hope to see lots of pictures when you get back :)

Carrie said...

i AM slightly jealous. have fun!

Tastes Kinda Minty said...

I am so glad that you get a chance to get away. Enjoy the sun and fun!! We would love to see pics on your new blog!!
Becky

taryn said...

good for you! so fun!