Wednesday, July 2, 2008

my love


My BETTER half :)


1. What is his name? ryan myles walsh

2. Who eats more?
ryan, but sometimes i do.

3. Who said I love you first?
I brought up the topic, but he felt the same way. obviously :)

4. Who is taller? Ryan by a FOOT! me 5'3 to ryan 6'4!!


5. Who is smarter? ryan always knows more about the world and what is going on in our surroundings, but i would say i have more logic.

6. Who is more sensitive? me. i am sure ryan would agree.

7.Who does the laundry? ryan usually starts it and i usually finish it.

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? standing at the foot of the bed, me.

9. Who pays the bills? ryan makes the moolah but we try to pay them together so we both know where the money is going.

10. Who cooks more? RYAN! i really do not enjoy cooking. but i don't mind cleaning up.

11. What meals do you cook together? since ryan does most of the cooking i just help by making the sides. I make some pretty good taters, corn and green beans , hahaha.

12. Who is more stubborn? o that is certainly me.

13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? ryan says it alot but i think it is just to shut me up and stop the argument. like i said, i am quite stubborn.

14. Who has more siblings? ME! i have 3 and ryan has 1.

15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? it's a shared effort.

16. What do you like to do together? go for walks, work out, take the dogs to the park or on walks, watch tv, play on our computers, stuff around the house, pretty much anything.

17. Who eats more sweets? ryan definately eats more dessert sweets! he loves his chocolate cake and puding and all those sweet foods. but i do enjoy those sweet and sour candy, but i dont buy them so i don't eat them. So ryan still eats way more sweets than i do.

18. His Guilty pleasures? chocolate pudding. and he likes to get into some of the reality shows that i watch. it is funny when he brings up the shows and says, "i can't believe he was so stupid to do that." or something along those lines. he always pretends like he never wants anything to do with those shows but still knows what is going on.

19. How did you meet? through friends. A girl i was working with invited me to his little birthday party and when we walked in there was a seat open next to him. We talked all night and then he got up, said he had to go to work, and walked out the door without getting my number. terd! but he then later text messaged one of his buddies that was still out with us and told him to get my number so that he could invite me out with them more. haha. boys are so silly!


21. Who kissed who first? ryan kissed me when he walked me to my car after a night out.

22. Who proposed? ryan proposed on stage at a roger creager concert with a bunch of close friends present. so much fun!


23. His best features? his smile and dimples, soft lips, arms, legs, eyes, how tall he is, how smart he is.

24. What is his greatest quality? that he wants nothing less than to be successful and happy. he is very patient with me, the dogs, he is so thoughtful and always does small little things that make my day. he constantly tells me he loves me and how important i am to him.

25. Tag? well, if you haven't been tagged yet by anyone else, consider yourself tagged!

0 comments: