Friday, July 25, 2008

Project Runway

As So you think you can Dance gets to the final few dancers, my other, most favoritest show begins! PROJECT RUNWAY!!! YAY! I have seen the first two episodes thus far and so far I think I have 2 favs. I like suede, he is kinda a rocker, talks about himself in the 3rd person but I think he has some good talent. But I think the girl that is gonna get it all is gonna be the blonde chick, Kelli. She is funky but makes sweet, beautiful things that I would LOVE to wear!

Man I need to learn how to sew, then I could make my own clothes and not have to spend all my money on buying everyone elses!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I always WANT to watch that show but i've never seen it because we don't have BRAVO. :( isn't that the channel it's on? glad SOMEONE gets to see it. i've tried a little sewing and it's no cheaper, trust me. but it would still be nice to make your own clothes that you KNOW you'll like, and no one else would have. :)

August said...

I love Project Runway! I didn't know it had another season going on!! I haven't watched Bravo in a while... I 'll check it out! Thanks!

Eric said...

I've never seen this show. If you got a sewing machine and started making your own clothes, I'd 'let' you make me some too!