Thursday, September 25, 2008

lost toys

I know that every other post on here is about our dogs and how wonderfully cute they are and I am sure that most of you think I am crazy for thinking they are so darn cute.....but they are. so get over it.   
:)
Anyway, I have yet another video of sawyer being cute. He frequently loses his toy (the little green man) under the bed, couch, table etc. But he will sit there and wait for it to magically roll back to his mouth or until Ryan or I notice that he is sitting staring at the furniture. It is kinda cute though, you must admit. 

please pardon our ghetto camera. I dropped it and now makes funny noises as it focuses. oh, and please forgive my silly voice. it's a little ridiculous, i know. 

ENJOY

3 comments:

Eric said...

So...did he ever get his toy?

The McCoys said...

Hey Danielle! It is totally cool that you blog-stalked me! I do it all the time, haha! You and your hubby are adorable! If I'm ever in college station to visit my brother, we'll all have to get together (I'm including Megan and Forrest in that "we")

AmyJ said...

Silly doggie :) Hey, I tagged ya!!