Wednesday, September 24, 2008

my bucket list

So, my mother spoke in church a while back and mentioned that she had a bucket list, in which she has been marking things off like skydiving! :-0 Now, I haven't seen the movie so I do not know exactly what a "bucket list" is but I have made my own list of things I wish to see/accomplish/learn here in the near future. I know most of you could really care less about what I plan on doing but I feel that my odds are better if I write them down and make it aware to others that these are things I plan on doing.  


SOOooooooooooooo........

Here Goes...

*read the twilight series
*actually read the harry potter series (never read ANY of them)
*Run a Half Marathon....then a marathon
*Go Skydiving
*See the Grand Canyon and Redwood Forrest
*Visit the Statue of Liberty
*Go scuba diving in Australia
*Learn how to sew
*Backpack (fo real) across Europe 
*Visit Fashion week in New York
*begin taking photography seriosuly
*Of course, become a mom :)

Of course there is always room to add to the list. I suppose that as I mark one thing off I should add a new one. We will see how far I get on this list. 

5 comments:

August said...

That's awesome! Robert and I rented the movie a while back. That's funny because the movie made me want to make my very own list too! You have a great list! I especially liked the "become a mom" one! :o)

Brady and Taryn said...

You've inspired me! This is a great idea, and one of the things on my list is to see that movie!

Eric said...

Nice list! I think I'll add some of those to my list.

Carrie said...

hmm. i like this idea. i think i'll make a list, too. a lot of those same things would be on my list.

i, too, have never read ANY of the harry potters. AND i want to learn to sew. i've also never seen the grand canyon and i want to run a half marathon (not so sure about a MARATHON-only time will tell).

Kristi said...

That movie is a great one, so funny and touching. I also want to start taking photography seriously, I have been thinking about taking a class at Eastfield or something. I want to read the HP series too so I won't be the only person on earth that hasn't read them! This was a good idea!