Monday, October 27, 2008

HELLO!

Well, I have not been on here in a while so I was stopping in to fill everyone in on what we have been up to.....not that many of you care but it's ok I will still tell every detail. :) So, first things first, after coming back from New Orleans the first week in october, I worked for a week, cleaned the house, did some laundry and then counted down the days to go on another vacation.... WYOMING! DUH! So we packed our bags and headed North for a long weekend with the family to celebrate the birth of our niece BEAUTIFUL addie and the birthday of my grandma (turned 80!). I was soo pumped to see Eric and Sarah and everyone else, (i would name you seperately but I have already did that in the posts before) to just catch up and make some new fun memories. As always, we had an absolute blast AND ryan was able to meet this wholeside of this family for the first time and get to know more about me and my family. He LOVED it out there, he loved the mountains, the cool weather, the country and of course the company! I would have to say he mesh's (sp?) quite well with everyone....always a plus. :) 

Anyway, we got to see SAMBA acres which is my grandma's trailor up in the mountains, got tosee addie, who came a little early to meet us all, thanks addie....i know she planned it, we were able to play with jackers and keep him up WAY past his bedtime, see all of our family and catch up, go down memory lane with my dad, see the busy downtown evanston shops, eat the most incredible, gigantic steak anyone has ever seen, shoot some guns, see park city and hike a little. It was by far the most fun weekend of the year! We can't WAIT for christmas





  








9 comments:

Brady and Taryn said...

You got some great pics!! I might have to steal some of the ones from the baby shower, since I didn't really get any. Looks like you guys had a fabulous time!

Eric said...

We had so much fun with you guys. It's too bad those things have to end. Can't wait to see you in Dec.

AmyJ said...

Looks like a fun vacay!! I LOVE all the pictures...you take pretty ones!! Christmas'll be fun :)

August said...

wow! What great pictures! They look professional! And you and your family is absolutely beautiful! I can see where you get your great looks! Thanks for sharing!! xoxp

Tastes Kinda Minty said...

It was so much fun to see you all. I love the pictures you posted! Remember our door is open if you guys want to come out to ski! We have the room!
Hey were your pups a little upset with you for leaving them behind? I am sure all is forgiven now!
Becky

Amy said...

It was so great to see you guys and get to know Ryan better.
Please wait a year until you eat another 6lb steak :)
I LOVE the pics you took up at the trailer too - amazing!

blogginscoggins said...

YOur pics are way cute - I'm jealous of your photography skeelz. Hey I need you to teach me how to do a "tag" on a blog. I am totally lost and I think people quit tagging me because I never do them b/c I don't know hoW!!

LoVe U

Kristi said...

Those were great pictures, they were were totally all
photographer-ish!! Love the pic with the golden/bronze bear in Park City, I have one just like that when we went there on our choir trip!

Carrie said...

it was good to see everyone! we had a lot of fun at the shower! looks like you had a fun trip!

love the pics!!