Monday, October 20, 2008

Tagged (by carrie)

My 8 obsessions right now...
1. My new baby niece Addie and my nephew Jack! 
2.taking photos
3. working out
4. chik-fil-a
5. shoes
6.fashion magazines
7. christmas
8. forever 21 (we just got one out here! yay!)


8 words or phrases I use often...
1. Howdy
2. whatcha got?
3.awww skeet skeet! haha yes it's true, ima gangsta!
4. outstanding (due to work....i don't
really care for the word)
5. mkay
6. da (yes in russian, thanks honey!)
7. wanna do me a favor? 

8. whatever is fune

8 things I want to do before I die...
1. run a couple marathons.
2. take a hot air balloon ride
3. travel of course, australia, paris, italy, norway to name a few
4.skydive
5.speak spanish fluently
6. have some munchins of our own
7. .christmas in central park
8. go scuba diving


8 things I want or need right now...
1. a new car
2.  to finish the twilight series! 
3 snow! (.hahah yeeaaaa riiiiight!) at least some cool weather!
4 another week of vacation so i can go back to wyoming/utah
5. more shoes and jeans. 
6. our own house
7. a shower! just got done working out....
8. to see christa! 


8 people I tag...
1. Megan
2. August
3. Allison
4. Katy
5. Amber
6. Jessica
7. Trisha
8. Amy R.

3 comments:

Katy & James said...

Salt lake is one of my favorite temples as well... hope you had as much fun in Wyoming as you could!! must update soon with details.

Eric said...

Jack and Addie are some of my obsessions too, and I really hope that working out becomes another! Good luck with the marathons.

Unknown said...

Yay! I am numero uno! :D Miss you guys...