Sunday, January 25, 2009

OMAGOODNESS

As most of you know I LOVE photography. However, I am still learning so many of my photos need serious editing but those programs are usually super expensive....UNTIL NOW!!! I googled "free photo editing" and the website photoscape.org popped up, it's stinking amazing and FREEEEEEEEEEEEE! it's like photoshop (which is like 100 bucks or more!!) but better simply cause its free. But really you can do so much more to your photos than what picnik offers. You can donate if you would like to help them further develope their programs but it is truly free, no strings attatched! obviously I am a little excited but I wanted to share the news for you other aspiring photographers out there :) hope you enjoy!!! 

7 comments:

Kristi said...

hey fellow photgraphy lover! i will for sure check that site out! thanks for your info!

Allison said...

oh wow! that's really good to know. thanks for the head's up! :)
PS. you two are adorable! such a cute couple. ;)

taryn said...

Ohhh! How fun! I will for sure have to check this out! Thanks!

Carrie said...

oooh! nice to know. thanks for the info!

August said...

I love your new picture at the top of your page! Lookin good! That is awesome about the website - its crazy on what you find on the web! Hope all is well!

Tastes Kinda Minty said...

Ok now you will have to post some before and after shots. I love your photo work. Keep it up!
Becky

August said...

wow that is too cool! Thanks!