Thursday, January 8, 2009

TTYL

hello! I just wanted to pop in and say, I do have lots to post about but really, I can't find the time to do so. Our store is in the middle of getting ready for inventory (i do mine on monday!) so i come home, sleep and then go right back to work. UGH! but anyway, I plan on posting once THIS is all over and I can get back to my post holiday/inventory routine....

Thing i need to post about:

~new years resolutions~new paths for us~seeing old friends with new news~seeking out photography as a new career~another 1/2 or maybe a full?~

not that I really need to post that list for you all to see, more like a reminder list for me. I think I have lost my memory somewhere down the line. Talk to you guys later!!!

3 comments:

AmyJ said...

I hear ya on the photography thing! I'm thinkin' about that too.....

taryn said...

You are a busy woman! Good Luck with everything!

August said...

Happy New Year! Oh I think you would make an amazing photographer, you always seem to have an eye for taking pictures! Good Luck with everything! Don't work yourself to death!