Monday, December 1, 2008

Its Official

Well, its official - We're a Crackberry family. I (Ryan, just cuz I never post anything on here..) got my Blackberry Storm on Friday and LOVED it.. Danielle has been asking for a new phone for Christmas and I have been asking her to come over to Verizon - mostly because T-Mobile blows...alot. We met in the middle and she is now on Verizon and has a NEW STORM!

So far we both love our phones.. She's been setting the ring tones all night so that each message and whatever else has a different ring tone - which is fine, I do the same myself. Hers are all girly and "dingy" and sound like a chorus of Elf Bells going off all the time.

But regardless of her choice of ring tones, I am glad that she likes her phone. I just hope we can keep hers and mine separate!

-- Funny note: Each time hers dings or mine dings a certain tone, Harley thinks its the doorbell and starts to gruff... What a doof..

3 comments:

Brady and Taryn said...

new phones can be so entertaining! brady is always playing with his iphone, and when he's not, i am. have fun with your new phones!

Eric said...

Wow! Pretty cool phones! I still have the free one you get when you sign up.

August said...

welcome to blogger world Ryan! Enjoy yalls new phones... as I sit here jealous with my old school flip phone! ugh... sigh...