Wednesday, November 26, 2008

be back later

Well, I have thanksgiving off as my "holiday" this year. YAY! At least I get a holiday. What does this consist of? It just means that my two days off this week are Wed and Thurs. how nice. So, I have been wanting to go camping cause I LOVE camping when it's cold outside! I begged and begged Ryan to take me camping but he kept claiming he couldn't take any extra days off work this week and he had too much to turn in before Thurs. so it would basically be impossible to get off. If you know me, I do not do well with "No's" and so I pouted, threw a tantrum and acted wayyyyy under my age for a few days. Then yesterday, while at work enduring a 12 hours VP visit to the store, I received an email from Ryan with a cute picture of a cabin in New Braunfels. I asked Ryan why he was sending me pics of a house and he said, "That's where we are staying tomorrow night." He had already planned to take me camping and had all the arrangements taken care of. How thoughtful. Of course, this made me feel like one big fat terd because I was such a brat. But we are now off to our cabin for the day/night and then we are going to enjoy hot dogs and cool weather instead of turkey and stuffing at the UT vs. A&M game in Austin. Good Luck to Shelly as sheer cheers on the Horns and GO HORNS!! (i am sure it won't be a close game.) HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE!

5 comments:

Eric said...

that sounds like it'll be a lot of fun. happy turkey day.

Carrie said...

awww! that's cute that he kept it a secret. i love surprises. have fun camping!!

Brady and Taryn said...

how fun! cabins are sooo cozy in the winter. what a fun surprise! happy thanksgiving :)

Kristi said...

FUN! Have a great time, Happy Thanksgiving!!

August said...

Your pictures were amazing!! You must have used a fancy dancy camera! Of course it doesn't hurt that the both of you are photogenic too! It was so good to see you last night! Have a splendid week love!