Thursday, November 13, 2008

MaraTHon time

well, as of yesterday, there is ONE month to go til the 1/2 marathon in dallas! WOAH! I am crazy pumped and just keep hoping I make it to raceday healthy and prepared. It will be a good test-run for the real deal. I hope it isn't too much harder than I am expecting it to be. I need to make some plans for some serious massages afterwards.....anyway, just thought I would let you in on my countdown!!!

speaking of countdowns, there are only 42 days to christmas! every day my boss keeps saying that. it is kind of annoying, cause she says it with this high pitched sqealy voice like a high school cheerleader jumpin up and down. haha. the image makes me laugh a little. but it is EXACTLY how she is. SO, have you started your chrismas shopping?????? yea, me neither.

6 comments:

BradyH said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brady and Taryn said...

It's getting close (christmas and the 1/2)! You're gonna do great!

Eric said...

When is the full?

Tastes Kinda Minty said...

You will do great! When Heidi did the 1/2 Marathon in SLC this summer they had the massage tables at the finish line! You will do great, and how fun to do it with you Mom and Sis! Good luck with the training!

Carrie said...

I've started MY christmas shopping! all of the sudden i got really excited for christmas (maybe it's the cooler weather we've been having here) so we've listened to christmas music every day for the past week.

GooD LucK on the 1/2. i'm sure you'll do great!

ryan and danielle said...

saric:
the full is feb. 13-14th in austin..