Saturday, November 8, 2008

CaRNieS

{Sorry for the 3 posts in one night but I seem to find this therapeutic}

There is a carnival in town and I have been wanting to go since I saw them piecing it all together. Tonight, I get home from work and ask Ryan, "You wanna go to the carnival tonight?" He responds, "Ummm, yea, I guess." I in turn say, "You seem to be a little wary of going to the carnival....." and he says, " Those things travel the world with drug dealers as operators....So, yea." HAHAHAHA. It may not be true about the drug dealer part but it is true. But we WILL go to the carnival and WE will like it! haha. anyway, hopefully pics to follow.....

2 comments:

Eric said...

hopefully the pictures to follow are happy/fun pictures not chalk outlines or wounds from misplaced needles.

Brady and Taryn said...

Have fun! When we went to a carnival, I got a little scared for a second when we were at the top of the ferris wheel and it stopped. Then I realized that we were the ONLY ones on the ferris wheel and the worker was just giving us some time to enjoy the view :)