Saturday, November 8, 2008

office space momemt

I totally had an office space moment today. And I hope that you all don't get the wrong impression of my view of work. I enjoy my job, I do. Just usually the stories I have are little annoyances. Maybe it's time I change my perspective? But usually I just end up shrugging it off and laughing anyway, so maybe I am doin alright. ANY-wayyyyy, this morning, I was trying to make just 25 copies of something and then darn thing KEPT JAMMING!!!! UGH! haha, so i had to keep popping the thing open (this copier is like the size of texas, cannon type of copiers) and ripping all the paper out from all of the crevices so it would quite beeping and yelling at me. I at one point had to stick my arm, up to my ELBOW into the thing, stretching to reach this little piece that had been jammed and then the copier started melting my skin off!!! HaHAHAHA. Just kidding. But it did burn me. * dang thing* but really no harm done. SOooooo, i just said screw it, after I kicked it a couple of times and went on my way, leaving the problem for someone else to deal with. haha. oops. But my day turned out productive and went without a hitch. So I guess sometimes the mornings are just the time for all the kinks to get worked out.

1 comments:

Brady and Taryn said...

Haha! I love Office Space! Sorry you had to experience that though. If only you could have taken it out to a field and told it what you really thought of it.