Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

my favorite photo of the weekend. :) enjoy.

:a recap of our easter:

we dyed eggs

aunt ro and uncle carls house


wandered around on the land




we learned sawyer is quite the herding dog. he only got run over once. (he is ok, don't worry.)

the dogs LOVE the longhorns. not sure that the love was returned

sawyer was definately in his element


the pups wandered around with us.

cows

we had a lovely time and very much enjoyed relaxing around the farm. can't wait to go back.

8 comments:

taryn said...

That is such a pretty farm! I bet the dogs sure had fun havng all that space to run around in! I love the marble colored eggs! Good work :)

AmyJ said...

Love all the pictures!! You've got a talent for photography! That first one's my fav too. I also love the longhorns :)

Carrie said...

i LOVE that first picture. BEAUTIFUL! and i loved your pretty eggs. how did you make them marbly like that? sounds like a fun easter!

August said...

Wow Wharton looks beautiful! Thanks for sharing your pics! They were simply lovely my dear! :o)

kjirsten said...

WOW!! What a place! And OH, how you captured it! Simply lovely. Girl, you've got talent! (Do you photograph kids???????? -- I've got some if you'd like to try? :)

Kimbo said...

You are such a country girl. I love it. The pups did look like they were having a ton of fun. I love your pictures. They just make me feel like relaxing outside in a rocking chair with a glass of lemondade. Glad you guys had a great Easter!

ryan and danielle said...

Ya, except my picture... "Chubby guys for Kay" is what it looks like. But you do such a great job with the pics!! Love you.

Eric said...

Love the Sawyer action shot! He definitely does look like he's in his element.