Monday, April 6, 2009

HapPY biRThdaY

I am the ABSOLUTE WORST at remembering birthdays, anniversaries and other special events. Don't know why but that is just how I have always been. Yesterday was my Brother ERIC's birthday and I forgot to wish him a happiest of b-days. SO I am here to 1.) apologize for missing out on that one (again) and 2.) HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC! heard you guys had a little party to celebrate, sorry I am not there (otherwise I would have def. remembered) but I hope you all had fun and you got everything you wished for! LOVE YA!

3 comments:

Eric said...

thanks for the dedicated post. We had a great day yesterday, wish you could have been there. Love ya, thanks again!

Carrie said...

yes, yes. happy birthday er-bear! i'm bad with b'days, too.

caroline said...

you're such a sweet sister to dedicate a post to your big brother! He's a good one :)