Sunday, April 26, 2009

vacation

I will post more later when I return home tomorrow but I just wanted to say that I have endured my second half marathon and I am pretty sure I am addicted to them. It went well, finished in 2:42. A little slower than we were anticipating but my buddy had some knee pain creep up so we walked for a few miles. However, I was certainly pleased with the time considering I have only "trained" for a couple weeks prior to this trip. But I am paying for it, I am uber sore today. I am walking like I am 99 years old. Anyway, that is all for now, I will post more later. Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!

4 comments:

kjirsten said...

Way to go Danielle! You are awesome . . . that's an accomplishment. You should feel very proud!

taryn said...

Woohoo! Good for you! Rest, relax, and have fun on the rest of your vacation!

Carrie said...

yea!! you did it! i can only imagine there are many more 1/2 marathons to come in the future for you. good job!

Eric said...

Woo! Nice run! I bet it was fun to run one with your BFF!